VISONS & TASKS
The “Institute Europe of Marketeconomies” (IEM) wants to be a compass (our logo) for the political and public discussion of the present and future of Europe (see attached document Re-thinking Europe). Cornerstone of all thoughts is the dignity of humans in peace, freedom and wealth on this only planet earth. The best expression of this European spirit we find in https://thetrueeurope.eu/.
We stand for :
- an alignment of European Politics with christian values, rule of law, progess and freedom
- the adoption of a liberal, democratic and subsidiary european state structures
(= a new EU constitution)
- the application of the basic rules of the Social Market economy of Ludwig Erhard for all citizens, communities, regions, nation-states and Europa as a whole.
PROJECTS AND RESEARCH
- Talk of Europe” – a circle of communication with one impulse statement and subsequent discussions, every 6-8 weeks, open participation for new members, 8-20 Persons
- Conference of Europe on the annual lead topic, annual, small entrance fee, 50-150 persons
- European lead topic: Digital Transformation – communication and internet standards for a european internal market
- Research Project “European Insights – Denknarrative in verschiedenen EU-Ländern”
- ABE – Applied Business Ethics – international program to engage businesses, companies and organisations in value based leadership, ethical standards, practical wisdom, training /coaching
- IOD – International Orderpolical Dialog: exchange and training for Sustainable Entrepreneurship, business culture, International Social Market economy (ISM), Visits of international delegations, i.e. from Latin American; African and Asian countries
- publications, blogs, books, i.e.Ludwig Erhard JETZT and SOS Europe
- other programs in culture, religious tolerance and education for a stable and free Europe